IT'S NEARLY TIME TO SHAVE

29 Nov 2012


Only a day and a half left of Movember. At Palmer Hargreaves a few of us have been doing it this year (I know their moustaches put mine to shame). 

It's been a fun month, very inchy but well worth it raising £35.00 for the fantastic charity so far, here's my mo space: www.mobro.co/henrybillington. It's such a great idea that the charity has created, and I'm pleasantly surprised how many people take part (it's huge), look around and you'll see someone taking part, if you aren't.

We've also entered ourselves into a competition 'The Drum' are running, with the winners getting a £100 donation towards their Movember efforts. If you have a minute, please can you vote for us (look out for the posing picture above). There's some funny tash's from other agencies too.

I can't wait till I can shave it off now on the 1st of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment