LINCOLN UNIVERSITY ILLUSTRATION COMPETITION WINNERS

26 Apr 2013

A couple of months ago I went back to Lincoln University where I studied Illustration. I gave a lecture, created with a fellow alumnus, entitled ‘Life after university with an Illustration degree’. At the end of the lecture, I set the third year students an open brief to create an illustration around Palmer Hargreaves and the agency’s office refurbishment, with the winners having their work showcased in the new reception.The brief was well received, but we could only pick three winners, so my creative director and I judged the illustrations. The three pieces that stood out for us in terms of their illustration style and their ideas behind them were by Hayley Wells, Grace Sandford and Jenny Palmer. Well done to all three of them. Keep your eyes out for them in the future.










No comments:

Post a Comment